|Serving Size 1 Packet||(46g)|
|1/2 Packet (23g)||Full Packet (46g)|
|Total Fat||0.75 g||1%*||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||2.5%*||1 g||5%|
|Cholesterol||5 mg||1.5%*||10 mg||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||0.5%*||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0.5 g||2%*||1 g||4%|
|Total Sugars||0 g||0%||0g||0%**|
|Protein Blend||15 g||30 g|
|Egg Albumin||5 g||10 g|
|Whey Protein Isolate||5 g||10 g|
|Micellar Casein||5 g||10 g|
|MCT Oil||250 mg||500 mg|
|Spectra™ Antioxidant Botanicals Blend (Coffee Arabica Extract, Green Tea Extract, Broccoli Sprout, Onion Extract, Apple Extract, Quercetin, Acerola Extract, Tomato, Broccoli, Acai, Basil, Cinnamon, Garlic, Oregano, Turmeric, Carrot, Elderberry, Mangosteen, Camu Camu, Blackberry, Blackcurrant Extract, Blueberry Extract, Raspberry, Spinach, Chokeberry, Kale, Sweet Cherry, Bilberry Extract, Brussel Sprout)||50 mg||100 mg|
|ProHydrolase® Digestive Enzyme||125 mg||300 mg|
|DE111® Probiotic (Bacillus subtilis)||2.5 Billion CFU||5 Billion CFU|
|Other Ingredients: Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Natural Flavors, Cellulose Gum, Guar Gum, Sunflower Lecithin, Stevia Extract, Monkfruit Extract.|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Values (DV) not established.
Pro Food was developed to bring a best in class protein to both the world of NSF athletes and anyone looking to take their results to the next level. This naturally sweetened, tri-source protein not only provides better results than a single source protein, it also tastes great without the artificial sweeteners that most proteins rely on. Pro Food is certified by NSF, which means what is on the label is guaranteed to be in the product.
A breakdown of each of the main ingredients in Pro Food shows why this product stands out in an industry saturated with inferior protein supplements.
· 30 gram Tri-Source Protein Blend
o Whey Protein Isolate - 10 grams of fast digesting protein for rapid delivery of amino acids to the muscles. Needed post workout or when your muscles haven't been fed for a period of time.
o Egg White Protein - 10 grams of medium digesting protein, this will continue the release of amino acids into the bloodstream and extend recovery.
o Micellar Casein - 10 grams of slow digesting protein. This protein digests at a much slower rate. This allows the body to have a longer duration of protein synthesis leading to better results.
· MCT Oil (medium chain triglycerides) - Quickly digested fats that create a thermogenic effect which benefits the metabolism. These fats are a great source of quick energy by creating ketones that supply the brain with energy.
· Spectra™ Antioxidants - Spectra™ is the first scientifically validated formula of fruits, vegetables, and herbs shown to inhibit free radical production, optimize cellular metabolic activity, and increase nitric oxide levels within our bodies.†
· ProHydrolase® (Digestive enzyme) - Numerous in vitro studies plus two separate human clinical studies have shown the superior ability of ProHydrolase to quickly break down protein, increase available amino acids in the blood, decrease C-reactive protein levels and decrease the large peptides associated with stomach discomfort that results from consuming protein.
· DE111® Probiotic (Bacillus Subtilis) – Clinically studied probiotic strain that has shown benefits for digestion, regularity, sports performance, and body composition.